Mears Canada recently completed a challenging horizontal directional drilled (HDD) crossing of the Labiche River in the Yukon Territory in Northern Canada. The project was undertaken for Duke Energy Gas Transmission (DEGT) and involved the installation of a replacement crossing of the river for an existing 20-in. high pressure sour gas pipeline.
- Honoring Veterans and Supporting Those Who Serve
- Plan to Attend NASTT’s No-Dig Show Gala Awards Dinner
- The Toro Company to Acquire The Charles Machine Works Inc.
- Cartridge Method Solves HDD Challenge Across Hunting Bayou
- Contractor Profile: Harmon’s Pipe Services
- Registration Open for UESI Pipelines 2019 Conference
- Pipe Cleaning Contractor Profile: Capital Sewer Services
- Rene Garcia Promoted to VP of Engineering at Hobas Pipe USA
- Vermeer Firestick Drill Rod