February 1, 2016
Attendees of the North American Society for Trenchless Technology’s (NASTT’s) No-Dig Show now have a new way to stay connected in Dallas – the NASTT No-Dig show mobile app.
RELATED: 2016 Trenchless Technology Person of the Year: Lynn Osborn, P.E.
The free app can be downloaded to a computer or to phones and tablets via the App Store or Google Play. (Follow this handy link to the app download page).
Use the mobile app to stay connected throughout the show, which takes place March 20-24 at the Gaylord Texan in Dallas. The NASTT No-Dig Show app allows users to:
- View schedules, explore sessions and find networking events.
- Curate your own personal schedule for easy conference attendance.
- Access location and speaker information at your fingertips.
- Post updates to sessions, keynotes and exhibitor booths.
- Earn points, badges, and prizes for being active on the app and at the event. Check the leaderboard to see how you compare to other attendees.
- Expand your professional network and have fun.
But wait there’s more. The best participation on NASTT’s 2016 No-Dig Show Mobile App will win a free full-conference registration to NASTT’s 2017 No-Dig Show in Washington, D.C.
How to win? Use the app for the following and win points for each item. Collect the most points to win.
- Post a status update
- Tag an item in a status update (when composing a status update, at the bottom you can share where you are at, i.e. “I’m at the Microtunneling Roundtable.”)
- Post a comment (on a fellow attendee’s status update)
- Post a photo in your status update
- Add a profile photo
- Rate & Review a session
- Check-in to an event or session
- Like someone’s comment
- If someone comments on your check-in status
In addition to the winner with the most participation points at the end of the conference, NASTT will choose the most creative post and treat the author to a $100 VISA gift card. Photos are encouraged.
Play the Drainspotting game within the app. Throughout NASTT’s No-Dig Show there are 10 unique drain spots placed sporadically around the convention center. As you spot them, take a pic and post it within the mobile app. Find them all and rack up points within the app to increase your chance to win the free full-conference pass to NASTT’s 2017 No-Dig Show.
Follow this link to the NASTT’s No-Dig Show registration page. Register before Feb. 12 to receive a discount on registration.