The event may look a little different in 2021, but the show will go on March 28-31 in Orlando, Florida. The show being the NASTT 2021 No-Dig Show, the largest conference and trade show focused on the trenchless industry.
After an absence in 2020, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the show returns to showcase all of the educational and networking opportunities that attendees have come to expect from NASTT’s No-Dig Shows. The 2021 conference features 100-plus exhibitors and six educational tracks and forums.
Plans are in place – and continually evolving – to ensure that attendee, exhibitor and speaker safety is upheld. To that end, the NASTT 2021 No-Dig Show organizers – along with the Orange County Convention Center — assure in-person attendees that the show will follow all Center for Disease Control (CDC), federal, state and local guidelines.
These initiatives include:
- Implementing the Orange County Convention Center’s Recovery and Resiliency Guidelines, which includes GBAC Star Accreditation and collaborating with Orlando Health.
- Face coverings are required per current Orange County guidelines.
- Deployment of new food safety protocol for food and beverage services.
- Sanitizer stations throughout the facility.
- Distancing measures in educational and expo areas such as decreased seating.
- Signage and markers to remind and encourage distancing and hygiene practices.
- Traffic flow to promote one-way entry and exit points.
- Transparent barriers will be placed on the registration counters for enhanced safety and staff will regularly clean all equipment.
To help adhere to COVID-19 protocols, the typical NASTT No-Dig Show networking events have been adjusted with attendee safety in mind.
Start the week off with the Opening Luncheon, sponsored by Bennett Trenchless, inside the exhibit hall from 11:45 a.m. to 1:45 p.m. on March 29. Complimentary lunch will be provided as the industry recognizes the many ways that individuals and companies contribute significant time, energy and intellect to developing trenchless technologies and fostering its success.
Trenchless Technology will honor its 2020 Trenchless Technology Project of the Year New Installation and Rehabilitation winners and Lester Bradshaw Jr., the 2021 Trenchless Technology Person of the Year. NASTT will spotlight sponsors, NASTT board members, Municipal Scholarship recipients and NASTT volunteers.
At the conclusion of the March 29 technical sessions, join fellow attendees inside the exhibit hall for the NASTT 20th Annual Educational Fund Auction from 5:30 to 7 p.m. Complimentary food and drinks will be provided as you bid on your favorite items. Since the auction is in the exhibit hall, when attendees are not eating or drinking, they can walk the exhibit hall and visit with the exhibitors. Every paid in-person Full Conference and One-Day Conference attendee is entered for a chance to win a $5,000 cash prize, sponsored by Vermeer. The winner, who must be present, and will be announced at the auction.
In lieu of the traditional Gala Dinner, NASTT will host a Celebration Reception from 6 to 9 p.m. on March 30 at the outdoor Garden Terrace at the Hyatt Regency. Guests will enjoy upscale food while networking with their peers. This is a ticketed event and tickets can be purchased during registration.
Attendees are invited to close out the NASTT 2021 No-Dig Show by saying goodbye to their peers at the Closing Luncheon from 12:30 to 1 p.m. on March 31.
Knowing that many of the usual No-Dig Show attendees are facing travel restrictions, organizers have added an on-demand option to the NASTT 2021-No-Dig Show.
This option offers attendees unlimited access from April 1 to June 30 to all 150-plus recorded technical presentations, the ability to network with the trenchless community and visit the No-Dig Show exhibitors through a virtual exhibit showcase. On-demand attendees can register for the show’s New Installation track, Rehabilitation track or attend the full conference. CEUs will be available to all virtual attendees.
Registrants attending in-person in Orlando can add on the on-demand option fora fee, so they can view any technical presentations they are unable to attend onsite.
Fees for the NASTT 2021 No-Dig Show On-Demand component are:
- NASTT Members – $590 for the full conference, $390 new installation sessions only and $390 for rehabilitation sessions only.
- Non-Members – $795 for the full conference, $490 new installation sessions only and $490 for rehabilitation sessions only.
- Students – $55 for the full conference.
Register at nodigshow.com/registration.