The 2019 No-Dig North Show includes pre-event Good Practices courses and a two-day program consisting of technical paper presentations on trenchless technology and an exhibit hall with more than 50 exhibitors. It will take place at the Calgary Telus Convention Centre in Calgary, Alberta, Canada on Oct. 28-30.
RELATED: Submit Projects for 2019 No-Dig North Project of the Year Awards
Pre-Event Good Practices Courses (Oct. 28)
- NASTT’s Horizontal Directional Drilling Good Practices Course
- NASTT’s New Installation Methods Good Practices Course
- NASTT’s Introduction to Trenchless Technology – Rehabilitation Good Practices Course
- NASTT’s CIPL Good Practices Course
Pre-event Good Practices registration includes access to the courses and breakfast and lunch on Oct. 28 only. Registration is $400 for NASTT members, $500 for non-members and $150 for students. All registration is in Canadian dollars.
Technical Paper Presentations Oct. 29-30 (3 tracks each day)
- Pipe Ramming/Auger/Case Boring
- Microtunneling/Pipe Jacking
- Horizontal Directional Drilling
- Inspection/Maintenance Technologies
- Pipe Bursting/Splitting Eating/Extraction
View the full agenda at nodignorth.ca/program.
Full conference registration includes access to the technical presentations, exhibit hall entry, breakfast and lunch Oct. 29 and 30. Early bird rates (through Sept. 13) are $400 for NASTT members and $500 for non-members. Students full conference registration is $150. Regular rates are $450 and $550 respectively after Sept. 13.
Registration for both attendees and exhibitors is now open along with a courtesy room block that has been reserved for attendees at the Hyatt Regency Calgary. Attendees can reserve their hotel room and register for the No-Dig North Show at nodignorth.ca/registration .
For more information on sponsorships or to join the more than 40 exhibitors already signed up for No-Dig North, contact Brittany Cline at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 330-315-2150.