The organizers for the 2020 Trenchless Technology Road Show are now accepting abstracts for the May 2020 conference.
Organized by the Centre for Advancement of Trenchless Tecnologies (CATT) and Benjamin Media Inc., the 2020 Trenchless Technology Road Show will take place May 20-21, at the Scotiabank Convention Centre, Niagara Falls, Ontario. Pre-event courses will take place May 19.
The organizers are calling for abstracts that demonstrate industry innovation, new products/processes, case studies that demonstrate advanced design and/or construction or lessons learned during construction.
Topics included but not limited to the following:
- Trenchless Installation using horizontal directional drilling, pipe jacking and microtunnelling, Direct Pipe, pipe bursting, pipe slitting, auger boring and pipe ramming
- Pipeline inspection and condition assessment
- Trenchless project planning and design
- Sewer, storm, water pipeline, culverts, rehabilitation and renovation
- Watermain/pressure pipe renovation using CIPP, SIPP, sliplining, pipe bursting, etc.
- New and/or novel trenchless technologies and/or products
- Case studies demonstrating unique applications, design and/or use of trenchless construction method
- Case studies demonstrating trenchless cost savings
- Greenhouse gas emission reductions and social cost savings by using trenchless technologies
- Asset management of buried (water, wastewater, storm water, utilities) infrastructure
- Geotechnical considerations for reducing trenchless project delays and project costs.
- Subsurface Utility Engineering (SUE) practices and case studies
- Design of gravity and pressure pipelines
- Utility damage prevention
- Advances in industry standards
- Trenchless research advancements
Additionally, please submit suggestions for panel discussion(s) that cover hot industry topics, for example: How to Build Trenchless Programs? CIPP and Styrene, etc.
Submissions must be made online by Sept. 06, 2019.
- Author(s) with contact information
- Abstract (maximum 500 words)
Abstract submissions should include: purpose/objective, methodology/approach, findings/results, and conclusions/implications and recommendations. Include what makes the presentation unique and why it is of interest to the delegates.
Should you have any questions, contact the 202 Trenchless Technology Road Show program committee at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 519-888-4770.
For more information about the conference visit cattevents.ca.