VUEWorks Inc. will host its annual User Conference June 16-17, 2010 at the Highlander Inn, Manchester, N.H. The VUEWorks Conference brings together local government and utility customers and partners to network, share best practices, and advance their skills to fully embrace the power and functionality of the VUEWorks Integrated GIS Asset and Work Order Management solution.
Highlights of the VUEWorks User Conference include:
– Keynote by David Paine, President and CEO of VUEWorks on product vision and future plans
– Technical keynote by Rod Lovely, Vice President of Product Management on new solutions for pavement management and integrating service request web portal with VUEWorks
– Customer Best Practice discussions presentations for improving effectiveness and efficiency
– Hands-on workshops covering: New VUEWorks features; Work Order Management re-discovered; Facilities Management for pumping stations, treatment plants and vehicle fleets; Setting up Condition and Risk for advanced asset management analysis; Capital Improvement Planning and Budget Forecasting with VUEWorks; and VUEWorks Reporting made easy
– Partner Solutions Pavilion, featuring Gold Sponsors ESRI, InfraMetrix, and Qscend Technologies.
– Interactive customer roundtable discussions
“Our User Conference is a celebration and acknowledgement to our customers that their input and success is vital to VUEWorks’ success,” said David Paine, VUEWorks’ President and CEO. “This event is an opportunity for them to share their ideas with us for future VUEWorks product enhancements; network, share and compare information and tips between themselves; and learn how they can further extend the usefulness of VUEWorks.”
VUEWorks Inc. (www.vueworks.com) develops, markets, and supports affordable, web-enabled integrated GIS Asset and Work Management solutions that help local governments, utilities, corporations, schools, theme parks, and other organizations track the condition, minimize failure risk, optimize expenditures and service delivery of their physical assets. VUEWorks is a privately-held corporation founded in 2004 and headquartered in Concord, N.H.