Municipal Grout School Planned for September
July 11, 2017
A panel of experts from Aries, Avanti and Logiball will present a Municipal Sewer Grout School Sept. 13-14.
The comprehensive program will take place at Aries Industries, 561 Thornton Road, Suite D in Lithia Springs, Georgia. The Grout School will help attendees understand how and why injection grouting stops groundwater infiltration into sewer collections. The two-day session will present technical information on:
- Test and Seal system component operation, maintenance and repair
- Lateral and mainline test and seal packer operation maintenance by Logiball
- Mixing and optimizing acrylamide grout performance by Avanti
- Review and demonstration of new NASSCO/ICGA grout specification requirements
- Live infiltration and grout sealing demos
- New grout testing and monitoring information and methods
This is an opportunity for engineers, operators and inspectors to participate in hands-on equipment demos, and learn more about halting ground water infiltration.
Registration and more information can be found by following this link.