Ring-O-Matic Makes Major Additions to Dealer Network
Ring-O-Matic’s full product line of vacuum excavators, vacuum units and pit cleaners are now available from 22 more locations through six of the construction industry’s premier equipment dealerships.
RELATED: Metcalf Leaves HammerHead to Lead Ring-O-Matic
The Ring-O-Matic line ranges from its new, compact FT150 vacuum excavator that fits neatly in the back of a pick-up truck or for skid-loader or trailer-mounted use, up to its 3,000-gallon vacuum units. The range of offerings includes the new Ring-O-Matic series of 26,000 GVW to 56,000 GVW truck-mounted units.
“These dealerships are truly committed to the Ring-O-Matic product lines and bring a wide range of experience in support of construction equipment, assuring Ring-O-Matic users of complete sales, service, parts, and product support,” said Brian Metcalf, Ring-O-Matic CEO.
The dealerships who have recently added Ring-O-Matic to their offerings include:
- Stowers Machinery Corp., which is making the Ring-O-Matic products available to its customers throughout East Tennessee from its Chattanooga, Knoxville, Crossville and Sevierville centers and its Tri-Cities store in Kingsport.
- Mid-America Inc., offering Ring-O-Matic sales and support from its headquarters in Wichita, Kansas.
- Utility 1 Source, with Ring-O-Matic products available at five of its locations, including its headquarters in Kansas City, Missouri and its rental stores in Union Grove, Wisconsin; Decatur, Georgia; Cabot, Arkansas; and Fort Worth, Texas.
- Cate Equipment Co., with Ring-O-Matic products offered at its locations in Salt Lake City, UT; Pocatello, Idaho; Elko, Nevada; and Gillette, Wyoming.
- Williams Equipment & Supply, which has begun introducing its customers to the Ring-O-Matic line in eight of its Mid-South locations. These include its headquarters in Memphis and Jackson, Tennessee; its Mississippi stores in Oxford, Byhalia, Shannon and Cleveland; and its Shreveport and Monroe, Louisiana, centers.
- Consolidated Pipe & Supply Co., which offers Ring-O-Matic products at two of its North Carolina locations: Charlotte and Greenville.
RELATED: Safe Digging Below at Below Zero Temperatures
Based in Pella, Iowa, Ring-O-Matic, manufactures a full line of vacuum excavation machines and car wash pit cleaners. Ring-O-Matic’s product line has a strong reputation for reliability and ease-of-use. Ring-O-Matic offers worldwide sales, support, service and parts through a network of authorized dealers. For more information, call 800-544-2518 or visit ring-o-matic.com.