The Australasia Society for Trenchless Technology (ASTT) will accept technical papers for review for its 2015 No-Dig Down Under until Feb. 3. The conference and exhibition — held Sept. 8-11 at the Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre — will showcase companies and discuss issues from all aspects of the trenchless technology industry.
Abstracts will be considered by a program committee comprised of ASTT representatives. Abstracts may be submitted on any topic relevant to the industry, including installation, rehabilitation, replacement, inspection, and assessment of all underground infrastructure.
Topics covered at No-Dig Down Under 2015 include:
- New and emerging technology
- Whole-of-project case studies
- Pressure pipe rehabilitation
- Presentations that include input from clients, owners or utilities
- Difficult environments
- Solving Australia’s water crisis
- Water re-use
- Major projects
- New issues in design and engineering
- Pipe materials
- Local government and regional water authority projects
- Gas, communications and other non-water projects
Non-technical topics of interest include:
- Industry skills shortage and training
- Contracting strategies
- Risk management
- Projected capital works by utilities
- Water industry reform
- Quality Assurance
For more information to submit your abstract, click here
With the Gold Coast due to host the 2018 Commonwealth Games, there are sure to be projects that could benefit from the implementation of trenchless technology. Exhibit space is also open. Different sizes of exhibition space are offered to give every company, large or small, the opportunity to be seen and to make their mark on the biggest trenchless event of 2015.
Contact Lisa Feagan on email@example.com or +61 3 9248 5100 for more information regarding sponsorship and exhibition spaces available.