September 29, 2011The 2011 No-Dig India Show will take place Dec. 13-15 at the India Habitat Centre in New Delhi. The event is coordinated by the Indian Society for Trenchless Technology (INDSTT).
NDS’11 is the annual IndSTT show of year 2011 with the theme, “Underground is the Future-Let’s Protect It Jointly.” It is being organized in association with Construction Industry Development Council (CIDC) and has been scheduled to happen in concurrence with 17th Asia Construct Conference & Exhibition for building capacities through regional cooperation.
Asia Construct is the Network of Apex Organizations representing construction industry from Asian Continent and includes several Ministries of Construction, Industry Development Board and Authorities from various member nations from Asian and Pacific Rim Countries. The show is expected to provide opportunities of cooperation amongst the participants of both the events.
IndSTT is the apex autonomous organization to promote the application of Trenchless Technology in India. It was established in 1995 with the support of the Ministry of Urban Development, Govt. of India. During the ensuing 16 years, IndSTT has supported the development of trenchless industry in India substantially and has made it one of the major markets for trenchless applications. IndSTT had successfully conducted several trenchless events over this period. The last No-Dig India Show had 79 display stands, display of substantial numbers of trenchless equipment release of several technical publications, reference manuals, technical seminars and live workshop by Indian as well as foreign specialists and release of trenchless technology training website.
Fueled by the market demand, the year has seen substantial activities on the front of trenchless technology applications in the country. Based on them the show has been structured with the following objectives:
- To make the case that ‘Underground is the Future-Let’s protect it Jointly’
- To showcase the achievements of Indian Trenchless industry to the participants and promote trenchless application within the participating countries through this showcasing.
- To provide information about latest developments and changes in technology reported during the year.
- To forge partnerships amongst the different participating stakeholders.
- To provide update on market intelligence, prices, and other technocommercial matters.
- To promote trenchless applications through appropriate contractual framework.
- To protect underground through application of appropriate project operation framework.
- To protect underground through deployment of qualified workforce.
- To protect underground through engagement registered qualified persons.
For more information about the conference, go to www.nodigindia.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org.