Put your company’s best foot forward with the help of expert advice provided in the special 2023 How to Issue of Trenchless Technology.
From How to Incorporate AI into Condition Assessment Programs (Shane Cooper, C.E.T., Municipal Technical Lead, AECOM) to How to Prevent Inadvertent Returns on your Project (Tyson Smith, Key Account Manager, Wyo-Ben) to How to Best Secure a Jobsite (TrueLook), this issue is chock full of tips and tricks for underground construction project stakeholders. So don’t go it alone, let the experts in this issue help guide you to success.
Keeping in line with the theme of this issue, here are some other helpful tips and resources:
- At the beginning of January, the EPA announced a $500 Million loan to modernize wastewater and drinking water infrastructure in New Jersey. This is the first loan EPA is issuing through its new SWIFIA program. Learn more about SWIFIA and if you’re an eligible borrower at epa.gov/wifia/what-swifia.
- Looking for specification guidelines? NASSCO offers guidelines that have been developed by NASSCO committees and vetted by industry peers. Visit nassco.org/resources/nassco-specification-guidelines
- Get detailed information about nine types of product pipe for trenchless applications in the newest edition of the Trenchless Technology Pipe Selection Guide. Download the Guide here: trenchlesstechnology.com/pdfs/2022-pipe-selection-guide.pdf
- Want to grow your career in the trenchless industry and network with peers in your region? Join a regional chapter of the North American Society for Trenchless Technology (NASTT). Find your regional chapter: nastt.org/about/regional-chapters
- Hear from all perspectives of a trenchless project by tuning into Trenchless Technology’s quarterly Trenchless Perspectives Live Webinars. Register at trenchlesstechnology.com/webinars/
Stay safe! One of my favorites on LinkedIn is Ed Davidson (linkedin.com/in/ed-davidson-744b016/). A colorful character with solid advice and illustrative videos on what NOT to do and how to stay safe out there.
- I’m a Pinterest junkie and just had to throw in this last one. Did you know you can repurpose manhole covers into a small garden table and a garden path? Yep! Check out “repurposing manhole covers” on Pinterest or Google.
- Share your personal and company accomplishments with 40,000 others in the industry through Trenchless Technology! Reach out to our editor, Sharon Bueno, at email@example.com with your news and story ideas.
As always, we are here to serve you, our readers. If you have any suggestions or comments, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Until next month!
Publisher, Trenchless Technology