Online bidding is now open for the ICUEE 2017 benefit auction, which will help connect military veterans with industry jobs.
ICUEE, The Demo Expo invites all utility and construction professionals to participate in the event: 100 percent of the proceeds go to the Call of Duty Endowment, the nonprofit organization founded by Bobby Kotick, CEO of Activision Blizzard.
The Endowment uses a performance-driven approach to fund organizations delivering the highest standards of quality and cost-efficient veteran job-placement services. It notes that every $619 raised helps a veteran obtain a good job.
At ICUEE 2017, the live auction takes place from noon to 2 p.m. Oct. 5 at the ICUEE Demo Stage Presented by Benjamin Media Inc.
ICUEE 2017 runs October 3-5 at the Kentucky Exposition Center in Louisville, Kentucky.
Bid on a variety of items from drones to vacation packages to an array of tools and equipment and much more – new items will be added up until show time, so check back often. The auction will not have minimums or reserves (all items will be sold).
“The Call of Duty Endowment does great work, and this benefit auction is one way we can help their mission and support those who have served our country,” said Tricia Mallett, ICUEE show director. “And while we encourage all industry professionals to attend ICUEE, with the online bidding you can still join the industry in giving back even if you can’t be at the live event.”
Other Events at ICUEE
The ICUEE benefit auction is just one of the many new and enhanced features for attendees to experience at ICUEE 2017:
- Bourbon, Beer & Bites networking event with complimentary tastings of the foods and beverages of Louisville
- Discover ICUEE behind-the-scenes walking tour just prior to show opening
- Diversity in the Grid Luncheon with keynote speaker Gretchen Bakke, author of ‘The Grid: The Fraying Wires Between Americans and Our Energy Future,’ brought to you in partnership with Terex Utilities and show owner and producer AEM
- Field Classroom walk-around education sessions on the show floor
- Tomorrow’s Topics Today presentations at the AEM Booth (#3340) exploring industry trends and emerging technologies
- Also, enjoy the Louisville area with nearly 100 “show your badge” discounts from participating Louisville area attractions, restaurants and retail outlets.