Every day, infiltration continues to attack the integrity of our sewer systems, which overloads treatment plants and costs tax payers. If not resolved, the cost to restore increases exponentially.
Join Aries Industries, Avanti International and Logiball Sept. 11-12 for the Level 200: Municipal Sewer Grout School centered around one purpose – stopping inflow and infiltration (I&I).
The Level 200 Municipal Sewer Grout School will help attendees understand how and why injection grouting stops groundwater infiltration into sewer collections. The course is ideal for public works authorities, collection system managers, grout truck technicians, city/consulting engineers, municipal contractors, regulators and inspectors.
The presenting firms are active members of the Infiltration Control Grouting Committee (ICGC) which is affiliated with the National Association of Sewer Service Companies (NASSCO).
The two-day session will present technical information on:
• Lateral and mainline test and seal packer operation and maintenance
• Mixing and optimizing acrylamide grout performance
• Review and demonstration of new NASSCO/ICGC grout specifications
• Live infiltration and grout sealing demos
• New grout testing and monitoring information and methods
Attendees Will Receive
• Credit for (10) professional development hours (PDH) certified by CIGMAT
• Safe Operating Practices Program Certification (SOPP)
• Training documentation and product manuals
• Personalized certificate of completion
• Breakfast and lunch both days, and first evening meal included
The Level 200 Municipal Sewer Grout School is $585 for one registrant and $485 for each additional registrant from the same company. Register here: Municipal Sewer Grout School
The course will be held at Aries Industries in Waukesha, Wisconsin, which is approximately 20 miles from Milwaukee’s General Mitchell International Airport.
For more information, contact Jessica Williams at Avanti International at 281-956-3111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
SOURCE – Avanti International