The American Society of Civil Engineers’ (ASCE) Utility Engineering and Surveying Institute (UESI) is once again offering the Public Sector Utility Scholarship program to attend its annual Pipelines Conference, the premier event for the industry.
Established in 2017, the goal of the program is to support UESI Pipelines Conference attendance by public sector employees. The Pipelines 2021 Conference is set to take place Aug. 3-6, 2021 at the Calgary Telus Convention Centre in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
Who is eligible to apply and other important information:
- Full-time employees of a municipality, local, state or national public-sector agency located in the United States or Canada.
- The scholarship will cover registration to the Pipelines 2021 Conference.
- No travel costs or other expenses will be reimbursed.
- Winners will have special enhanced networking opportunities at the conference.
- Apply via the online application by Jan. 15, 2021.
- Winners will be notified in February.
All complete scholarship applications received before the application deadline will be reviewed by a committee of UESI volunteers comprised of current UESI members from both public and private sectors, appointed by the UESI Board of Governors, and awarded based upon the supplied responses.
Government/municipal employees who do not receive a Public-Sector Scholarship are still eligible for a regular Government/Municipal discount. To register with the discount, call 800-548-2723 or submit paper registration form to email@example.com or via fax to 1-866-902-5593.
For more information, contact Susan Reid, UESI manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.