The 2022 Trenchless Technology Road Show is now accepting abstracts for the in-person conference that will take place April 25-26, 2022, at the Delta Hotels by Marriott Grand Okanagan Resort in Kelowna, British Columbia.
This event is organized by the Centre for Advancement of Trenchless Technologies (CATT) Benjamin Media Inc, NASTT BC, and UESI. The organizers are calling for abstracts that demonstrate industry innovation, new products/processes, case studies that demonstrate advanced design and/or construction, or lessons learned during construction.
Presentation Abstracts are Solicited for Topics That Include but are Not Limited to the Following:
- Trenchless installation using horizontal directional drilling, pipe jacking, and microtunnelling, direct pipe, pipe bursting, pipe slitting, auger boring, and pipe ramming
- Pipeline inspection and condition assessment
- Trenchless project planning and design
- Sewer, storm, water pipeline, culverts, rehabilitation, and renovation
- Watermain/pressure pipe renovation using CIPP, SIPP, sliplining, pipe bursting, etc.
- New and/or novel trenchless technologies and/or products
- Case studies demonstrating unique applications, design, and/or use of trenchless construction method
- Case studies demonstrating trenchless cost savings
- Greenhouse gas emission reductions and social cost savings by using trenchless technologies
- Asset management of buried (water, wastewater, stormwater, utilities) infrastructure
- Geotechnical considerations for reducing trenchless project delays and project costs
- Subsurface Utility Engineering (SUE) practices and case studies
- Design of gravity and pressure pipelines
- Utility damage prevention
- Advances in industry standards
- Trenchless research advancements
Additionally, please submit suggestions for panel discussion(s) that cover hot industry topics, for example: How to Build Trenchless Programs, CIPP and Styrene, etc.
- A Presentation Title (please keep this as short and concise as possible)
- The Author(s) with phone and email contact information
- An Abstract* (maximum 500 words) that has the presentation purpose/objective, methodology/approach, findings/results, and conclusions/implications and recommendations.
* Please include what you believe makes the presentation unique and why it is of interest to the delegates.
About the 2022 Trenchless Technology Road Show (TRS):
The TRS show brings together over 300 industry experts and exhibitors to demonstrate and discuss the latest advancements and technologies for the underground pipeline condition assessment, renovation, rehabilitation, and construction using NO-Dig or limited Dig Technologies. Over this two-day event, there will be over 40 technical presentations, field demonstrations, and exhibitors presenting in the exhibit hall.
Who should present at this Conference:
Municipal and Consulting Engineers that have completed a unique and/or challenging trenchless pipeline project that resulted in cost savings, greenhouse gas emission reductions, improved planning due to subsurface engineering or planning. Product manufacturers and suppliers that have new products or interesting case studies to offer that demonstrate cost savings to underground infrastructure owners. Oil and Gas companies and engineers who have case studies to share. Industry experts and leaders that have services to offer to the trenchless industry.
Should you have any questions, contact the 2022 Trenchless Technology Road Show program committee at [email protected] or call 519-888-4770.