Registration is now open for the Municipal Sewer Grout School taking place in Waukesha, Wisconsin on Sept. 28-29, 2022.
This course is brought to you by grout industry experts from Aries Industries, Avanti International and Logiball. These firms are active members of the Infiltration Control Grouting Committee (ICGC) which is affiliated with the National Association of Sewer Service Companies (NASSCO).
RELATED: Educating Canada on Grouting
The Municipal Grout School will help you understand how and why injection grouting is utilized to stop unwanted groundwater infiltration that enters mainlines, laterals, lateral connections, and manholes.
This two-day course provides classroom and demonstration sessions and presents technical information on:
• Proper technique for grouting operations
• Lateral and mainline Test and Seal packer operation and maintenance
• Mixing and optimizing AV-100 acrylamide grout performance
• Review and demonstration of new NASSCO/ICGC grout specifications
• Live infiltration and grout sealing demos – mainlines, laterals and annular space
• Grout testing and monitoring information and methods
• Safe Operating Practices Program certification
If you’re a public works authority, collection system manager, grout truck technician, city or consulting engineer, municipal contractor, regulator, or inspector, this course is for you.