As I’m writing this, Thanksgiving is right around the corner and Christmas is racing toward us. Before we say goodbye to 2023, it’s time to unleash the confetti and thank our editorial contributors, advertisers, webinar panelists and association partners! Together, we are shedding light on the perspectives of project stakeholders and turbocharging the underground infrastructure community with a treasure trove of educational content, expert insights and innovative products!
To you, our subscribers, we thank you for choosing Trenchless Technology as your trusted source for insights on the individuals, projects, innovations and advancements within the underground construction industry. We look forward to continuing to serve you in 2024!
The Trenchless Technology staff would also like to thank our editorial advisory board for their time and input throughout the year:
- Samuel Ariaratnam, Ph.D, P.E., Arizona State University
- Rory Ball, P.E., Wade Trim
- Jennifer Glynn, P.E., Woodard & Curran
- Steven R. Kramer, P.E., COWI North America
- John C. Matthews, Ph.D., Trenchless Technology Center
- Jacob Trapani, BLD Services LLC
- Eric Schalder, P.E., City of Vancouver, Washington
A Look Ahead at 2024!
Hold on to your hard hats because in 2024, we’re gearing up for another thrilling year! Our editors, Sharon Bueno and Mike Kezdi, have put together a great lineup of content curated with all perspectives of the trenchless industry in mind. In addition to the magazine, we’re serving up more compelling content through our digital channels, including:
- Trenchless Perspectives Live webinars, a quarterly webinar series featuring a contractor, engineer and system owner discussing the industry’s hot topics
- Special Reports focused on Microtunneling, Condition Assessment, HDD Mud School Primer, Contractor Tools to Avoid Utility Strikes, Pipe Materials for Trenchless Applications and Manhole Rehabilitation
- Small Diameter Trenchless eBook and Newsletter, 60 Seconds in the Spotlight videos featuring trenchless innovations in a short, easy-to-watch video
- Plus, much more!
Get Involved in 2024
Contributing to Trenchless Technology or participating on a webinar panel is a win-win for trenchless professionals and the industry as a whole. It allows you to share your expertise, gain recognition and actively contribute to the growth and development of the trenchless industry. Not only is Trenchless Technology a platform to share your expertise, but it’s also a valuable networking hub that can lead to meaningful collaborations, partnerships, and career opportunities. Contact our editor, Sharon M. Bueno, at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how you can get involved in 2024!
As always, we are here to serve you, our readers. If you have any suggestions or comments, please email me at email@example.com.
Renew Your Subscription or Subscribe
If you haven’t renewed your subscription in the last year, you’ll want to do so now so you continue to stay connected to the industry! Here’s the easiest way to renew your subscription or become a new subscriber to Trenchless Technology …
Go to trenchlesstechnology.com/subscribe and complete the online subscription form.
Until next year!
Publisher, Trenchless Technology