It’s Simple: Use Resinating LLC’s Patented EIPI Technology to Rehabilitate Every Manhole and Every Pipe Everywhere!
At the heart of EIPI (Expand-in-Place Integration) Technology is the Resinating Fiberglass Expansion Liner. The Liners are fabricated in our plant by winding continuous strands of fiberglass, 32 at a time, soaked in resin, around a mandril, while spraying chop between the layers to add further strength and structural integrity. The result…solid, strong and indestructible Resinating Liners fabricated with no fillers. After the Liner is cured, it’s cut axially so it can be compressed to a smaller diameter than the structure being lined…this is key.
Compressing the Liners enables them to be easily inserted into a manhole or pipe. Once in position, the Liner is expanded and securely bonded to the substrate of the existing manhole or pipe using Resinating’s Proprietary Primer which enables our Proprietary Bonding Agent to function properly in wet conditions. After all the seams and joints are glassed, we will have created a single, integrated, structural unit, one that is 100% leakproof and far stronger than the existing structure was when it was new. No other rehabilitation option does this.
EIPI Technology bonds Resinating Liners to any substrate – RCP, brick, FRP, VCP, etc and conforms to literally any shape – cylindrical, tapered, rectangular, domed, horseshoe, etc and is available in diameters from 30” to 192”, enabling it to rehabilitate pipes, manholes, junction boxes, wet wells, culverts, etc in wastewater, stormwater and freshwater systems. When we complete the design of some robotics, we will be able to reduce the minimum diameter to 8”.
EIPI Technology was awarded a patent by the US Patent & Copyright Office in June, 2020 and is currently being patented in major countries around the world…where there’s a pipe or manhole in need of rehabilitation, there’s a need for EIPI Technology!
Why? Because EIPI Technology offers a set of benefits that are not available from any other rehabilitation option. These benefits include the fact that:
- EIPI Technology is trenchless…it can often renew collapsed pipes and failing manholes that would otherwise be planned for replacement.
- EIPI Technology is warrantied to be 100% leakproof for 20-years and is likely to remain leakproof for its useful life of 100+ years. The warranty covers both materials and workmanship.
- EIPI Technology is strong, adding an unequaled level of structural integrity to every project, leaving each rehabilitated manhole or pipe far stronger than it was when it was new. ASTM tests we ran show structures lined using EIPI Technology are 50% to 100% stronger than when new.
- EIPI Technology is a high-flow solution for pipes with little if any impact on the flow capacity due to its low profile (typically 1/4″ to 1/2″ thick) and with the very low coefficient of friction associated with the smooth interior of the fiberglass liner itself, lining a pipe with Resinating Fiberglass Expansion Liners using EIPI Technology to install them might even improve its flow capacity.
- EIPI Technology is environmentally friendly with no health hazards, emitting no VOC’s or styrene on the job site.
- EIPI Technology is hugely cost-effective as it conserves capital. It is competitively priced on Day 1 and generates ongoing savings throughout its long life by eliminating the cost of treating ongoing infiltration and avoiding the need to ever rehabilitate the rehabilitated structure again.
Whether a project involves the rehabilitation of manholes, pipes or other structures, Resinating LLC’s patented EIPI Technology is always The Better Choice! EIPI Technology…the “forever” rehabilitation solution!