Conducted by Florida Atlantic University, this study compared the chemical resistance of Calcium Aluminate, 100% Pure Fused Calcium Aluminate, and Epoxy-Modified Mortar in a highly corrosive environment, comparable to that of a wastewater environment. Weight loss and pH levels were measured and recorded weekly for a seven week period. The outcome demonstrated significant differences between the materials with Epoxy-Modified Mortar drastically out-performing both the Calcium Aluminate and the 100% Pure Fused Calcium Aluminate.
- Honoring Veterans and Supporting Those Who Serve
- Aries Introduces Sentinel Portable Inspection System
- MVerge: Providing Turnkey Solutions for the Gas Industry
- PIM Corp. President Joins NSBA Leadership Council
- Point of View: Spreading the Trenchless Message in B.C.
- Prime Resins Adds Industry Veterans to Technical Sales Staff in West, Southeast
- Hamilton, Ontario Knows First-Hand the Benefits of Trenchless Rehab
- CGA’s 2016 DIRT Report Now Available
- Eliminating the Nuisance of Root Invasion in Manhole Rehabilitation