Conducted by Florida Atlantic University, this study compared the chemical resistance of Calcium Aluminate, 100% Pure Fused Calcium Aluminate, and Epoxy-Modified Mortar in a highly corrosive environment, comparable to that of a wastewater environment. Weight loss and pH levels were measured and recorded weekly for a seven week period. The outcome demonstrated significant differences between the materials with Epoxy-Modified Mortar drastically out-performing both the Calcium Aluminate and the 100% Pure Fused Calcium Aluminate.
- Honoring Veterans and Supporting Those Who Serve
- Lateral Profile: Innovac Diversifies into Lateral Inspections
- InfoSense wins 2017 ‘Fast 50’ business award in Charlotte
- Sauereisen Introduces SewerGard 210XHB Protective Lining System
- Last Word: Is CIPP Safe?
- Westrade Group Announces No-Dig Live 2018 Details
- Shoptrenchless.com, Online Marketplace for Trenchless Pipe and Plumbing Solutions
- BMI Launches Jobsite Juniors Magazine
- Melfred Borzall Celebrates Production of 100,000 Directional Blades