Conducted by Florida Atlantic University, this study compared the chemical resistance of Calcium Aluminate, 100% Pure Fused Calcium Aluminate, and Epoxy-Modified Mortar in a highly corrosive environment, comparable to that of a wastewater environment. Weight loss and pH levels were measured and recorded weekly for a seven week period. The outcome demonstrated significant differences between the materials with Epoxy-Modified Mortar drastically out-performing both the Calcium Aluminate and the 100% Pure Fused Calcium Aluminate.
- Highly Productive Vermeer D8x12 HDD
- Honoring Veterans and Supporting Those Who Serve
- SippTech, SAK Construction Sign Exclusive National Installer Agreement
- A Pumping First for the the Slauson Compton Sewer Rehab Project in L.A.
- Innovation Underground: Herrenknecht Helps Improve Efficiency with New Technology
- Gorman-Rupp Offers New ValuPrime Line of Priming-Assisted Centrifugal Pumps
- DeBoda Resigns as NASSCO Executive Director
- VersaFlex Inc. and Raven Lining Systems Announce Merger
- Obituary: Roy Herwig, the ‘Father of CMOM’