Conducted by Florida Atlantic University, this study compared the chemical resistance of Calcium Aluminate, 100% Pure Fused Calcium Aluminate, and Epoxy-Modified Mortar in a highly corrosive environment, comparable to that of a wastewater environment. Weight loss and pH levels were measured and recorded weekly for a seven week period. The outcome demonstrated significant differences between the materials with Epoxy-Modified Mortar drastically out-performing both the Calcium Aluminate and the 100% Pure Fused Calcium Aluminate.
- Honoring Veterans and Supporting Those Who Serve
- NOTIFICATION OF DISPOSITION OF COLLATERAL
- Are You Making These Drilling Fluid Mistakes?
- Fort Wayne Chooses HDPE and HDD for Water Main Replacement Program
- Registration Open for 2019 ICUEE – The Demo Expo
- Advanced Condition Assessment for Small Diameter Asbestos Cement Pipes
- The Power of Vermeer MV Solutions
- Vermeer Silver Series Drill Rod
- 2019 Stephen D. Bechtel Pipeline Engineering Award Goes to Graham Bell