Conducted by Florida Atlantic University, this study compared the chemical resistance of Calcium Aluminate, 100% Pure Fused Calcium Aluminate, and Epoxy-Modified Mortar in a highly corrosive environment, comparable to that of a wastewater environment. Weight loss and pH levels were measured and recorded weekly for a seven week period. The outcome demonstrated significant differences between the materials with Epoxy-Modified Mortar drastically out-performing both the Calcium Aluminate and the 100% Pure Fused Calcium Aluminate.
- Honoring Veterans and Supporting Those Who Serve
- Westrade Group Announces No-Dig Live 2018 Details
- Shoptrenchless.com, Online Marketplace for Trenchless Pipe and Plumbing Solutions
- BMI Launches Jobsite Juniors Magazine
- Melfred Borzall Celebrates Production of 100,000 Directional Blades
- Contractor Fights Tides, Terrain in Tough Massachusetts Pipe Bursting Project
- Contractor Profile: Great Lakes TV Seal Inc.
- HDD Fluid Cleaning Systems: Reducing Increased Costs of HDD Operation
- NovaForm PVC Liner Used to Rehab a Culvert in Ontario