Organizers of the 2017 Water Finance Conference are inviting potential speakers for the third annual event to be held in the fall of 2017 in Milwaukee, Wis. The deadline to submit an abstract is Jan. 31.
The Water Finance Conference is a two-day event organized by Trenchless Technology publisher Benjamin Media Inc. and our sister publication Water Finance & Management. The conference is aimed at connecting executive-level utility professionals, including directors, superintendents, CEOs and CFOs with consultants, financial advisors, lawyers and service providers involved in financing municipal water, wastewater and stormwater systems. The event is hosted annually by the journal Water Finance & Management, published by Benjamin Media.
If you are interested in presenting to executive-level utility representatives, consultants and financial professionals involved in the fields of water, wastewater and stormwater, we want to hear from you. We are looking for presentations covering – but not limited to – the following topics and case studies as they relate to the funding of water, wastewater and stormwater projects:
- Maximizing Traditional Sources of Water Infrastructure Finance
- Private Financing Options/P3s/PABs/Qualified Public Infrastructure Bonds (QPIBs)
- New Water Financing Tools/WIFIA, etc.
- Leveraging Clean/Drinking Water State Revolving Funds
- Rate Setting & Affordability Issues
- Legislative/Regulatory Issues
- Trends in Water/Wastewater/Stormwater Infrastructure Finance
- Asset Management & Sustainability
- Case Studies Examining Innovative Funding
- Funding for Stormwater Projects/CSO Mandates
- Emergency Funding
- Financing for Integrated Regional Water Plans
These are for presentations only (no written papers). If you are interested in becoming a presenter, please submit a 200-word abstract to Water Finance & Management editor, Jim Rush, at email@example.com by Jan. 31.
For additional information, details will be available at waterfinanceconference.com in early 2017.